Not only is Duke Men’s Basketball back, we will be there with them! Here is everything you need to know as we get ready to start the season.
SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
- There will be no weekend-long Campout this year. This is a tradition that will return in future years.
- Instead of Campout, we will use the first two events of the Men’s Basketball season as the two checks for the season ticket lottery (details below).
- You can SIGN UP FOR THE LOTTERY HERE! Entering the lottery gives you a chance to win a season ticket for home Men’s Basketball games for the 2021-2022 season. If you win the season ticket lottery, Duke Athletics will reach out to you with further instructions for claiming your ticket. You must sign up to be entered into the lottery. Every student that signs up gets one lottery entry.
October 15, 2021: Countdown to Craziness will take place at 7:00 PM. Student doors open 90 minutes before the scheduled tip off. Attending this event gives every student that signed up for the season ticket lottery an additional lottery entry.
October 30, 2021: An exhibition game against Winston-Salem State will take place at 1:30 PM. Student doors open 90 minutes before the scheduled tip off. Attending this game gives every student that signed up for the season ticket lottery an additional lottery entry.
November 10, 2021: Lottery results will be announced via email. All students who won a season ticket will receive an email from Duke Athletics with instructions to set up their Ticket Account and pay for their season ticket. The cost for the season ticket this year is $300 (not including fees).
IMPORTANT GAME DAY INFORMATION
- All Students and Guests are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have a negative test no more than 72 hours before the event.
- All Students and Guests are required to follow University Mask Policies.
- All Students and Guests must adhere to the Duke University Athletics Game Day Policies, as outlined here.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN USHER
- The grad usher team runs game day operations for graduate and professional students at all home games.
- Duties include: monitoring lines, directing student traffic, scanning tickets, wrist banding and packing students, etc.
- To serve as an usher, you are required to work the majority of home games and, when scheduled, must arrive at least two hours before tip off to perform your duties.
- If you would like to apply for a grad usher position, please fill out this form.