Not only is Duke Men’s Basketball back, we will be there with them! Here is everything you need to know as we get ready to start the season.
IMPORTANT GAME DAY INFORMATION
- All Students and Guests are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have a negative test no more than 72 hours before the event.
- All Students and Guests are required to follow University Mask Policies.
- All Students and Guests must adhere to the Duke University Athletics Game Day Policies, as outlined here.
- All graduate/professional students looking to attend games in the graduate/professional student section must first check in at the Bostock Gate ticket booth on the north side of the football stadium (closest to Cameron) to receive wristbands. If you enter Cameron through the wrong doors without a wristband, you will be sent back outside to Bostock Gate. This is a health and safety issue we take very seriously.
- Graduate/professional student ticket holders must arrive at the Bostock Gate ticket booth at least 30 minutes before tip-off in order to use their ticket. Ticket holders arriving after this time will be directed to join the walk-up line and will no longer be guaranteed entry to Cameron.
- Graduate/professional students without tickets may join the walk-up line by checking in at the Bostock Gate ticket booth. These students are given priority based on their position in the walk-up line (i.e. first come, first served). Members of the walk-up line will be granted entry to Cameron starting around 30 minutes before tip-off, space permitting. Members of the walk-up line are NOT guaranteed admission to Cameron.
- Tickets are transferable between graduate/professional students only, and they may NOT be sold for more than face value ($15).
- Tickets are transferred between ticket accounts. Instructions can be found here.
- No bags are permitted in Cameron’s graduate/professional student section. Do not bring a bag with you when you go to check in. If you do have a bag with you, you should leave it at the complimentary item check in the lobby of the Scott Family Athletic Performance center before you check in at the Bostock Gate ticket booth. The item check is around the corner from the entrance to the team store, facing Whitford Drive/Koskinen Stadium.
- The graduate/professional student sections are STANDING ROOM ONLY in the bleachers behind both baskets.
- Guest promotions will be determined on a game-to-game basis. All guests must be 18+.
- At this time, spouses/partners may not use a graduate/professional student ticket.